There are tents of classic digital delays, but most of them sounds classic, boring and digital.
Vintage psychedelic delay VTD-42 is not like classic digital delays. It sounds absolutely different. Not like delay.
Move with us to beautiful age of 60s. Full of revolutionary vibes and rainbow hypnotic & psychedelic smoke in the air. No digital technology, just pure analog
sounds. VTD-42 represent sound of this age. Only one possible way how to create delay in that time was to use special tape machine delays - hardware with
3 and more tape recorders, constantly recording and repeating recorded sound, creating magic delay effect with all artifacts, ripples, flutter & tape wow effects,
detuning effects, noise and crackles. All this created magic psychedelic atmosphere. Only one way how to recreate reverb effect was with spring reverbs,
special springs in metal boxes. Vintage psychedelic delay VTD-42 is mostly tape delay emulation but we added also bit of spring reverb effect and vacuum tube
pream input stage to add some 60s dirt. Of course we are in new 21st psychedelic century, so we added something more, sound can be cleaner with low
input, modern, + there is much more then just vintage tape emulation, you can find here many interesting features like upper tone and undertone special
octaving effect to create stunning psychedelic spirit.
VTD-42 can be used for dub / chillout drums, works perfect also for experimental genres, percussions, minimal techno, progressive trance, psytrance,
reggae, dub etc. VTD-42 can be used with live guitars, sitars, pianos and other sounds. VTD-42 is perfect also with synthesizers, chords, leads.
- Psychedelic engine with tape delay and spring reverb emulation and hypnotic sound
- BPM synchronized tape delay emulation (with selectable delay steps - number of analog tapes 1 to 9pcs)
- Dub rythm, special function for creating time and rythmical distortion of tempo/delay
- Tape speed / wow & flutter knobs
- Dry/Wet knob, output volume knob, output VU meter
- Input volume knob to add drive and dirt into vacuum tube preamp stage
- Undertone, normal and Uppertone octaver to create next level psychedelic sounds
Pentium III 1200 Mhz / 256 MB Ram
VST/VSTi compliant host (Cubase, FL Studio, Ableton, Studio One, Sonar, Reaper)