The joining of two worlds - the digital and the analog. The Renegade combines the warm and organic sound of vintage analog synths with the sharpness,
Toughness and precision of digital sound processing. Renegades design is based on the algorithms of DSP chips and the analog circuits of real hardware
It includes special features like the Supersaw oscillator, serial combinations of vintage analog filters with clear-cut and robust digital filters and the amplifier
Section which boasts internal clipping suppression and non-linear analog saturation.
Renegade has been designed to supply tough, well defined lead sounds, fat basses and juicy organic analog sounds.
The Renegade is a very flexible synthesizer and can be used to create many types of music, but is most effective when used to create the following music
styles: Trance, Dance, Drum and Bass, Breakbeat, Electro, EBM, Tek House, Psytrance and Goa.
The Renegade also includes more than 120 professional presets of various types including Bass, Classic, Leads, Drum and Bass and Psytrance patches.
- 1x Supersaw oscillator with fat unison sound, 2 modes (Dual , Spread) spread amount knob (amount of unison detune)
and 15 different shapes of oscillator
- 2x Digital and virtual analog oscillators with sharp sound, PWM modulation and Phase modulation knob.
15 different shapes of oscillator (Sine, W.Sine, Ab.Sine, An.Saw, D.Saw, Saw HB, Saw DB,VNT Saw, An.Ramp, D.Ramp,
D.Square, PWM Pulse, Triangle, Square, Noise)
- Free-running low frequency oscillator (shapes: Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, Noise)
- Vintage analog LP filter (based on real analog circuits from famous vintage synthesizers) featuring a liquid, organic and
warm sound. Tracking knob.
- Virtual analog/digital filter with a sharp and precise digital sound. 8 different types of filters and special G-Filters based
on algorithms from hardware synthesizers with DSP chips (digital simulation of analog synthesis)
- G-Low pass Filter
- G-Band pass Filter
- G-High pass Filter
- LowPass Filter
- BandPass Filter
- HighPass Filter
- Notch Filter
- Peaking Filter
- Filter Velocity and Tracking
- Fast linear Filter envelope and Amplitude envelope
- LFO modulations: Cutoff, Phase 1/ PWM ,Phase 2 / PWM, Osc1, Osc2, Osc3
- Chorus / Unison stereo detune simulation effect.
- Ping-Pong Stereo delay
- Non-Linear Saturation Unit, Analog based amplifier section
- Preset manager
- Digital algorythms written in C++/Assembler based on real analog circuits and codes from DSP chips.
- More than 120 Professional presets in the following categories: Bass, Classic, Leads, Drum and Bass, Psytrance
Pentium III 1200 Mhz
256 MB Ram
VST/VSTi compliant host ( Cubase, Nuendo, Fruity loops studio etc. )