1. I have ordered the product however I have not received it. What shoul I do? Our products are always sent immediately after the order was placed. An e-mail is sent to everyone automatically. If you have not received your product via e-mail, please check your “spam”, “junk” or “bulk” folder before you contact us. If you realized your order via bank transfer, check etc., where the payment process is often delayed for several days, the product will be sent to you as soon as the payment will be fully cleared.
2. Is G-Sonique a big company? Do there work many employees? No. G-Sonique is a very small and independent 2-people company that consists only of two people. We do all the hard work like programming the instruments, graphics design, selling the products, marketing, customer support, etc. Programming of the musical instruments and effects is our life-span goal and it’s a full time job as well which requires a lot of time and resources. Therefore we need the support from everyone who likes G-Sonique so we can keep creating better and better instruments for you – the musicians.
3. I have just stared with electronic music, how to run your software? Most of our products are plugins using the VST and VSTi technologies. This means it is required to add them to some musical software (also called “host application”), e.g. Cubase, Fruity Loops Studio, Logic, Sonar, Orion, Live, Digital Performer, etc. The plugins have to be installed into specific VST folder and activated I the host application.
4. Is it true that your instruments are created using the SM program from Outsim Ltd.? Yes but actually we do not use the inner modules only. The final product is a combination of SM modules and our own algorithms written using code module in C++ Alike and Assembler language. This means there's no way to create our products by SM program with using its standard modules only. Thankful to the SM we are able to use programming environment where we are able to hear the results of our codes and virtual circuits in realtime to catch the best sound. SM environment is very similar to the analog domain, where we began with sound processing and many of our plugins have a very similar inner structure as a real analog circuits.
5. Is there a MAC/OSX version of your products? Unfortunately no. No at the moment. We simply don't have such a developmnet power to do both PC&MAC vesrions. Anyway we like this idea but we are not able to tell when the MAC/OSX version will be available, if any.
6. I'm a current customer, how will I obtain a new update to my product? All current customers will obtain the new update automatically via their email used for registeration of the product. Please don't forget to check your “spam”, “junk” or “bulk” folder. If you didn't receive it (in the case your registered email is not valid anymore) please contact us and let us know your name, full address, date of buy and email used for registration. We will verify these data and process your request shortly.
7. Are yours plugins also in 64bit versions? The plugins having x64 logo in shop section have also 64bit version. However the plugins without x64 logo are 32bit, they are working great in any 64bit DAW using their internal bridge as Cubase, FL Studio, Reaper, Sonar etc... In DAW which don't have internal bridge for ex. Ableton or Studio One, external bridge such a JBridge is needed to run them properly.